I’m writing this on 13 October but I started journaling on 7 September to help me log my thoughts because my head is all over the place.
It’s my own concept, but basically write down 9 things everyday:
- 3 things I’m grateful for
- 3 wins I had today
- 1 thing I learned about mindset
- 1 thing I learned for business
- 1 random fact I learned that actually has no value
So anyway I started on 7 September and this is kind of backdated.
Also I may redact or edit a few words/names/things but meh. I’ll still know what I’m talking about.
3 x Gratitude
- My family’s patience with my general erratic behaviour.
- Being back in the gym.
- [___] trusting me with access to their ad account.
3 x Wins
- Started journaling
- Recorded second podcast episode
- Got my email marketing account set up
1 x Mindset
You’re responsible for your own success – no one is coming to save you.
1 x Learning
I can update all my WordPress themes and plugins for multiple sites within ManageWP.
1 x Random fact
The Great Pyramid in Egypt was not built by slaves but by employees. (Credit: You’re Dead To Me Podcast)