3 x Gratitude
- New office chair that doesn’t keep collapsing
- Learning to meditate to keep me calm and anxiety at bay
- With Covid, none of my family or immediate circle has had any major symptoms
3 x Wins
- First funnel completely set up, tested and ready to go
- Completed 1 full week of journaling (hi!)
- Blocked out time for yoga and actually did it
1 x Mindset
You’re much more likely to get to your goal if you’re tracking and reporting back to someone who is keeping you accountable.
Bonus: Know your talent – For me, I’ve worked out I’m in my element when I’m studying and presenting new info rather than being extroverted and charismatic. I need to use it.
1 x Learning
`Pinterest is a surprisingly good traffic source apparently. I need to explore this more.
1 x Random fact
John Harvey Kellogg was a religious fanatic who believed masturbation was one of the worst sins.
He was also a medical doctor and ran his own sanatorium.
He believed bland, flavourless foods would help against a wide variety of illnesses and that included reducing masturbation.
So that bowl of corn flakes you’re having first came out to stop people from hand to gland combat.