3 x Gratitude
- My spare table in my bedroom
- Robin Arzon’s running class
- Being able to challenge myself daily (that’s probably both good and bad)
3 x Wins
- Maxed out speed on the treadmills – plus 30 minute HIIT run
- Deleted Facebook, Messenger and LinkedIn from my phone
- Completed main paid ad landing page for brand 5
1 x Mindset
- Set an intention everyday
- Eat your frog first
- 3 big things on your to-do list
- Decision-making is mentally draining
1 x Learning
Thrive Themes – my landing page builder of choice is better when you’re not using the direct email integration – just use the HTML code from yor mailing provider.
1 x Random fact
The most expensive domain name ever to be sold is apparently LasVegas.com which sold for something like $90 million.
There may be some domains which have a higher value but haven’t been sold so it’s all estimated.
Also companies like Apple, Amazon, Google, etc – their domains are all probably worth a lot more than that – not because of the domain itself, but because of the whole machine and business and brand behind that domain so I guess they don’t really count on this list.