3 x Gratitude
- Wyldsson plant based vanilla protein – that stuff tastes like cake batter
- Conspiracy Theories podcast – something new to listen to
- WhatsApp allowing me to connect with people remotely while staying off Facebook
3 x Wins
- Complete overhaul for new website
- New Gumroad product
- Solid home workout – adapting again to no gym
1 x Mindset
Pain isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s a signal that you need to move or something needs to change.
1 x Learning
You can use ManageWP to instantly clone your own WordPress site onto another. I used it to great effect today to clone one brand to another.
1 x Random fact
The tradition of leaving food and some milk out for Santa on Christmas Eve actually dates back to Norse mythology.
During the Yule season, Odin was said to have ridden around on his 8 legged horse Sleipnir, and children would leave out some snacks for the tired and hungry horse on his return home.
The tradition gained mainstream popularity again in the 1930s during the Great Depression when parents wanted to teach their children it was more important to give than to get.