3 x Gratitude
- Krispy Kreme – I have missed donuts
- Aweber – make transferring from Active Campaign incredibly easy
- FL – always finds something to make me laugh
3 x Wins
- Completed switch to Aweber after putting it off
- Car passed MOT
- Trimmed overheads – canceled Active Campaign, Tailwind and Onlypult
1 x Mindset
You could do a big positive gesture and people will always find stuff to criticise about it.
So don’t try to please everyone.
1 x Learning
Aweber has been better than Active Campaign for my purposes:
- Better page load time
- Easier to build email sequences
- Live chat support
- Quicker support response time
- Can embed unbranded optin forms on a lower pricing tier
- The API actually works with my website – I don’t understand the details of that stuff but Active Campaign didn’t do what I needed it to
1 x Random fact
In 1987, a guy got his partner to give him a concrete enema.
I don’t know what the motivation behind this was but apparently the guy was let out of hospital the following day with no long term damage. He was afford a psychiatric consultation but declined.