3 x Gratitude
- My ability to find new opportunities
- My self-awareness – I 100% know what my fears are and it’s constantly front of mind to attack them. I might just need an accountability buddy or something to push me, maybe?
- Me – honestly, I feel like I’m at rock bottom most evenings at the minute but I keep turning up and trying to push on. I’m flawed, I’m scared, I’m anxious and I try to put off the things I need to do that actually terrify me. But I keep turning up and keep working on overcoming those blocks, especially seeing as they’re all mental blocks rather than physical barriers.
3 x Wins
- 2 job applications done and sent
- Completed content strategy map out
- Nutrition back on track
1 x Mindset
Everything is temporary and we’re all going to die.
There’s no point being scared of doing the stuff you’re scared of doing.
There’s nothing worse than leaving a legacy of unfulfilled potential – especially when we can die at any time.
1 x Learning
I’m much better with my podcasts when I write a script. I don’t stick to it word for word but I have a much better direction.
1 x Random fact
The first book on dieting was published in 1863 – Letter On Corpulence, Addressed To Public by William Banting.
It was largely written as a personal testimonial – the way a lot of informercials for dieting tend to still be done today.